24-7 Emergency Response (303) 622-9000
Sewer Camera Inspection
Umbrella Plumbing has state-of-the-art sewer camera inspection video equipment to help identify problem areas in your plumbing. In instances where lines are inaccessible for visible inspection, we can use our video/transmitter equipment to navigate through the pipes, providing our technicians an up-close view of your pipes so we can pinpoint exact areas of blockage or damage. Once we’ve identified the problem areas we can determine the best method for repairing the problem or replacing sections of pipe. We can perform single-point repair to fix a connection or crack, or if clogged, snake a cable through the line to clear the clog. Thanks to our sewer camera inspection equipment, we will provide you with peace of mind by ensuring we’ve found the exact problem area and fixed it.
Video camera inspections can pinpoint problems like these:
- Broken, cracked or collapsed pipe — damaged pipes requiring repair or replacement.
- Offset pipe — sewer pipes have become misaligned due to shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Blockage — grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the line.
- Corrosion — the pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing sections to collapse and restrict water flow.
- Bellied pipe — a section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- Leaking joints — the seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Root infiltration — tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line, preventing normal cleaning and/or roots have damaged the pipe.
- Off-grade pipe — existing pipes are constructed of substandard or outdated material that may have deteriorated or corroded.